- Install custom keyboards created with Keyman Developer 9 (free download for Windows)
- User interface updated for iOS7
- Performance improvements
- Font display in iOS 7.1 and later is improved
- Egyptian Hieroglyphic keyboard works correctly
- Click sounds when typing now correspond precisely to each touch
- Some keyboards which displayed UTF-8 encoding bugs now load correctly.
- iOS 7.1 has a problem with installed font profiles: once you restart your device, and in certain other situations, the installed font profiles become unavailable and language fonts will fail to display. While this is not a bug in Keyman as such, it can impact usage of your language in some apps.
- We have received some reports of a bug with fonts in version 1.2: for some users, their language font fails to display after upgrading to version 1.2 from an earlier version. This is happening due to a change in the cached data for your language. To fix the problem on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Keyboards list by touching the globe button on the keyboard.
- Swipe left on the keyboard with the issue to delete it.
- Click the Add (+) button to reinstall the keyboard. You should not need to reinstall the font profile.