- iPhone & iPod Touch devices now show a key preview when a key is touched
- Installed keyboards now have keyboard version information and help link available in keyboard picker
- A-Z index in language/keyboard list is now enabled on iOS 7.1 and later versions
- Hebrew, Arabic and other right-to-left languages are now correctly displayed flowing right-to-left on iOS 7 and later
- European Latin keyboard no longer has desktop-based shortcuts enabled (e.g. .c no longer outputs ċ)
- Default European Latin keyboard upgraded to latest version (1.2)
- Keyboards can now be re-downloaded if the font fails to download
- Keyboard is now reloaded after updating/re-installing a custom keyboard to allow any changes to appear immediately
- Keyman help page link can now link to keyboard help
- Other minor bug fixes, a potential memory leak, and performance enhancements
- iOS 7.1 has a problem with installed font profiles: once you restart your device, and in certain other situations, the installed font profiles become unavailable and language fonts will fail to display. While this is not a bug in Keyman as such, it can impact usage of your language in some apps.
- We have received some reports of a bug with fonts in version 1.2: for some users, their language font fails to display after upgrading to version 1.2 from an earlier version. This is happening due to a change in the cached data for your language. To fix the problem on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Keyboards list by touching the globe button on the keyboard.
- Swipe left on the keyboard with the issue to delete it.
- Click the Add (+) button to reinstall the keyboard. You should not need to reinstall the font profile.