IKeymanControl interface controls the operation of Keyman Engine and provides
methods to trigger Keyman Engine's user interface.
- Returns or sets the currently active keyboard + language.
- Returns the last active window handle, excluding Keyman windows such as the On Screen Keyboard.
- Returns the last focus window handle, irrespective of process.
Trueif Keyman Configuration is currently running.
Trueif Keyman Engine is currently running.
Trueif the Keyman Desktop online update check tool is currently running.
Trueif the Keyman Desktop text editor is currently running.
Trueif the on screen keyboard is running.
- Starts Keyman Configuration.
- Opens the Keyman diagnostics tool.
- Opens Keyman Desktop help at the specific topic.
- Opens Keyman Desktop text editor.
- Opens Keyman Desktop online update check tool.
- Loads the welcome.htm file in a window for the selected keyboard.
- Starts Keyman Engine, if it isn't already running.
- Starts the on screen keyboard, if it isn't already visible.
- Stops Keyman Engine.
- Stops the on screen keyboard.