Cree - Roman Orthography Keyboard Help
This keyboard is designed for the Cree - Roman Orthography language of the Prairies region of Canada.
If square boxes are displayed instead of characters when using this keyboard (and in the keyboard layouts below), please read our troubleshooting guide.
Notes on touch layout
|-||w||e ē ê é||r||t||y||i ī î í||o ō ô ó||p|
|a ā â á||s||š||¯||´||h||^||k||l||' "|
- keys with a red background are combining accents.
- the first character in a cell is the "one-tap" key, any further characters are "hold-select" keys.
- this is the SRO and can accommodate all dialects.
- depending on the writer, there are three different diacritics to choose from to indicate a long vowel. Each option is included in this keyboard layout.
All Documentation Versions
- Cree - Roman Orthography Keyboard Help 9.1
- Cree - Roman Orthography Keyboard Help 9.0
- Cree - Roman Orthography Keyboard Help 1.0