Nedut’en-Witsuwit'en Keyboard Help
This keyboard is designed for the Nedut’en-Witsuwit'en language of the BC Interior region of Canada.
If square boxes are displayed instead of characters when using this keyboard (and in the keyboard layouts below), please read our troubleshooting guide.
- You can type the English value of the punctuation keys by holding down the Right-Alt or Option key. The left-bracket [ is typed Right-Alt+Left-bracket (Windows) Option+Left-Bracket (Mac).
- Opening and closing quotes. For Mac users, Right-Alt is either of the Option Keys.
- single: ‘ Shift+Backquote — ’ Apostrophe
- double: “ Shift+Hyphen — ” Shift+Equals
- single ‹ Right-Alt+Shift+9 — › Right-Alt+Shift+0
- double « Right-Alt+9 — » Right-Alt+0
The following fonts have been installed on your computer: Aboriginal Sans, Aboriginal Serif. Please use these fonts when typing in your language as they have been specially built to represent your language as accurately as possible.
Notes on touch layout
- the first character in a cell is the "one-tap" key, any further characters are "hold-select" keys.