NOTICE: OpenOffice 2.4 does not work with Alt and Ctrl key combinations
NOTE: This archived documentation has not been updated recently and may contain information that is no longer relevant
When you use a Keyman keyboard that makes use of Alt and Ctrl key combinations, these combinations have no effect in OpenOffice 2.4. Earlier versions of OpenOffice are not affected.
- Use an earlier version of OpenOffice which does not have this problem.
- You could also use Keyman Developer to redesign your keyboard layout to avoid use of Alt and Ctrl key combinations. Please contact Tavultesoft Support (email@example.com) for assistance with this if necessary.
- Type your text into another application and copy/paste into OpenOffice.
This is due to a bug in OpenOffice 2.4. Tavultesoft are working to have this bug addressed in a future update of OpenOffice.
Please refer to bug 91011 at OpenOffice for further information on the bug fix status.
- Keyman 5.0
- Keyman 6.0
- Keyman 6.2
- Keyman Desktop Corporate 7.0
- Keyman Desktop Light 7.0
- Keyman Desktop Professional 7.0