FIX: Flashing Blue 'NONE' Interrupting Keyman
NOTE: This archived documentation has not been updated recently and may contain information that is no longer relevant
If typing in Keyman is being interrupted by a flashing blue box that looks like the following:
and you are using a Lenovo computer, you should disable the program Conexant Smart Audo (misspelled as such) from your startup applications. This program conflicts with Keyman.
There may be an update available for Conexant Smart Audo that resolves this problem. Contact your computer manufacturer to check for updates.
How to Remove Conexant Smart Audo Using Autoruns
We highly recommend removing applications from Windows startup using the freely downloadable Autoruns program from Microsoft.
- Download and install the program Autoruns.
- Open Autoruns.
- Select the Everything tab.
- Find Conexant Smart Audo in the list of startup programs and uncheck or delete it.
How to Remove Conexant Using MSConfig
You may also use this method to remove Conexant from startup.
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7, type 'msconfig' in the Start menu search box and press enter. For Windows XP, open Run from the Start menu, type 'msconfig' and click OK.
- Select the Startup tab.
- Find Conexant Smart Audo in the list of startup programs and uncheck it.
- Click OK.
- Keyman Desktop Light 7.0
- Keyman Desktop Professional 7.0