KeymanWeb Version History
- chore(web): Update keymanweb-osk.ttf to v. 3.0 (#9469)
- fix(web): forgot to target es5 when minifying polyfilled worker (#9409)
- fix(web): maintenance of focus when changing keyboard via Toolbar UI (#9397)
- fix(web): allows registering precached keyboards (#9304)
- feat(web): logs enhanced debug info for error reports (#9217)
- fix(web): silences low-priority warning that shows up in iOS kbd init (#9206)
- fix(web): sentry sourcemapping round 2 - yesterday's 'fix' unfortunately doesn't upload the maps (#9199)
- chore(web): normalizes sourcemap paths for cleaner Sentry reports (#9200)
- fix(web): fixes up Web's InlinedOSK manual test page (#9175)
- fix(web): re-establishes web srcmap uploading (#9179)
- fix(web): fixes Web build zip artifact construction (#9096)
- chore(web): sets kmc-model as dependency of input-processor test action (#8629)
- chore(web): Cleanup build echo (#8446)
- fix(web): --no-minify, not --skip-minify (#8394)
- chore(web): fixup dependencies in web build script (#8332)
- chore(web): minor cleanup of web/build.sh (#8254)
- chore(web): Actually skip browser-stack for non-web builds (#8266)
- chore(web): main web build & test script rework to our common script format + nomenclature (#7474)
- change(web): conversion to standard filesystem layout: source -> src, intermediate + release -> build (#7513)
- change(web): conversion to standard filesystem layout: testing -> src/test/manual, unit_tests -> src/test/auto (#7515)
- change(web): conversion to standard filesystem layout: tools -> src/tools (#7556)
- chore(web): updates build product references, extracts CI test-build scripts (#7831)
- feat(web): implements shell scripting for CI release-build configurations (#8001)
- docs(common/resources): Update configure step in Docker readme (#8034)
- chore(common/resources): Add Docker readme (#7980)
- fix(web): locks page scroll when scrolling lang menu (#7790)
- fix(web): unit test breakages (#7797)
- fix(web): inferred key text + spacebar caption scaling (#7741)
- feat(web): re-implementation of introductory globe-key help bubble (#7612)
- feat(common/models): directional quote insensitivity (#7767)
- fix(web): documentation keyboard style application + layout (#7694)
- fix(web): Add additional checks on className.indexOf (#7662)
- fix(web): Add polyfill for Array.includes() (#7646)
- fix(web): Add polyfill for Array.findIndex() (#7652)
- fix(web): Handle undefined keyId in multi-tap (#7648)
- fix(web): avoid reset for touch system keyboard (#7638)
- feat(web): Custom layer targets for Shift double-tap (#7608)
- change(common/models): prevent integration test flakiness due to prediction-search timeouts (#7571)
- fix(web): bulk renderer update (#7516)
- fix(web): model language ids now case-insensitive (#7557)
- feat(web): keyboard layout spec now allows numeric width, pad, sp (#7486)
- chore(web): KMW dev-tools reorganization, cleanup, script updates (#7463)
- fix(web): allow
isChiral()to accept string name parameter of keyboard (#7544)
- fix(web): ensures keyboard does not change underneath OSK keystroke (#7543)
- fix(web): touch-platform language menu initial scrolling + index scrolling (#7488)
- change(web): removes unused config, help buttons from OSK (#7484)
- change(web): now utilizes 'inputMode="none"' on supported touch devices (#7343)
- chore(web): drops alignInputs, hideInputs (#7360)
- fix(web): better element inputmode management (#7395)
- chore(common/models, web): more script updates (#7392)
- fix(web): possible error on change of context to a contextEditable (#7359)
- chore(web): unit test polishing pass (#7381)
- fix(web): Only unhighlight suggestion if there's a pending one (#7383)
- fix(web): Update spacebar caption when refreshing layout (#7348)
- fix(common/web): mock deadkey handling after rules manipulating context (#7345)
- refactor(common/web): reworks low-level module build scripts ️ (#7319)
- chore(web): update
gotdependency for regression tests (#7315)
- fix(common/models): blocks full-text "corrections" ️ (#7241)
- change(web): better fat-finger key weighting ️ (#7242)
- fix(web): fixes unintended auto-acceptance of suggestion after reverting (#7305)
- feat(common/models): wordbreaker customization (#7279)
- fix(common/models): fixes reference dropped by git merge (#7313)
- fix(common/models): fixes quote-adjacent pred-text suggestions (#7205)
- fix(common/models): max prediction wait check (#7290)
- chore(web): disable browserstack on non-web-specific builds (#7260)
- fix(web): enhanced timer for prediction algorithm (#7037)
- fix(common/models): reconnects unit tests for worker-internal submodules (#7215)
- feat(common/models): extra Unicode-based wordbreaker unit tests (#7217)
- fix(web): button, float init timer cleanup (#7036)
- chore(web): centralizes web-based modules' CI unit test configurations (#7024)
- refactor(web): converts test_utils funcs to Promise use (#7027)
- change(web): rotation polish - OSK reload no longer needed ️ (#6787)
- change(web): updates mobile screen dimension detection code ️ (#6979)
- fix(web): postkeystroke processing should ignore key-event source ️ (#6901)
- fix(web): layer-setting ops should not trigger for hardware keystroke processing ️ (#6902)
- chore(web): remove invalid warning msg (#6950)
- fix(web): maps touch-layout chiral alt, ctrl to non-chiral when non-chiral keyboard is active (#6808)
- fix(web): ncaps rules not matching on touch (#6911)
- fix(web): improve
- chore(web): update readme (#6891)
- fix(web): clears repeating bksp on keyboard reload ️ (#6786)
- fix(web): null-guard for refreshLayout (#6854)
- chore(web): shorten check/web/file-size check message (#6780)
- change(web): drops old IE-related handling code (#6557)
- chore(web): updates error-reporting lib uploader (#6818)
- fix(web): fixes doc-keyboard generation (#6793)
- fix(web): key tip constraint logic requires .bottom CSS (#6784)
- fix(web): crash on custom modifier keys (#6790)
- chore(web): add 'index.html' to parent links in test pages (#6791)
- chore(web): replace lerna with npm workspaces and ts projects (#6525)
- fix(web): context-only rule effects, set(&layer) from physical keystrokes ️ (#6949)
- chore(web): remove invalid warning msg (#6951)
- fix(web): improve
- fix(web): ncaps rules not matching on touch (#6913)
- fix(web): post-keystroke processing after use of pred. text selection (#6886)
- fix(web): clears repeating bksp on keyboard reload ️ (#6863)
- fix(web): better stability during transient OSK load state (#6861)
- fix(web): Maintain separate Caps Lock states for touch and physical (#6874)
- fix(web): key preview styling, positioning issues (#6795)
- fix(web): fixes doc-keyboard generation (#6817)
- chore(web): updates error-reporting lib uploader (pseudo- ) (#6819)
- fix(web): crash on custom modifier keys (#6789)
- change(web): adjusts minimum distance needed for quick-display of subkeys (#6714)
- change(web): browser test timeout tweaks (#6718)
- chore(web): switch on additional BrowserStack reporting (#6707)
- fix(web): fixes OSK-interaction issues in Float, Toolbar UI modules (#6689)
- fix(web): osk shrinkage from rounding (#6658)
- chore(common/resources): Update langtags.json (#6594)
- chore(web): report on file size (#6584)
- fix(common/models): prevents preemptive tokenization of potential contractions (#6574)
- fix(web): fixes fat-finger distrib when subkey selected (#6526)
- change(web): touch alias optimization followup (#6566)
- fix(common/core/web): Fix forEach loop in SentryManager (#6569)
- feat(web): adds .getKeyboard().IsRTL, .HasLoaded (#6567)
- fix(web): optimizes, enhances caret placement within text on mobile devices (#6551)
- fix(web): blocks modifier key fat-fingering (#6473)
- test(common/resources): Add Noto font to web_context_tests keyboard (#6488)
- feat(web): prediction casing follows current layer (#6459)
- fix(web): rely on caller for unmatched keys (#6457)
- fix(web): track stateKeys changes with layer changes (#6453)
- fix(web): ios popup positioning and style (#6383)
- fix(web): adjust touch alias element positioning (#6406)
- fix(web): bounding rect offset was incorrect (#6357)
- fix(web): crash on focus before init (#6393)
- fix(web): subkey touch position after scroll (#6340)
- fix(web): caps state tracking for touch (#6351)
- change(web): tightens call signature for banner selection (#4966)
- fix(web): error in floating osk view when no keyboard active (#6316)
- fix(web): stop repeated CSS injection (#6310)
- fix(web): Non-integer OSK sizes (#6248)
- fix(web): crash in setTitleFromKeyboard when no keyboard active (#6129)
- feat(web): Caps Layer and double-tap gesture (#5989)
- fix(web): Use regex to determine display layer and functional layers (#6100)
- feat(web): Start of Sentence support - part 1 (#5963)
- fix(web): call postKeystroke on banner touch (#6004)
- fix(web): font size was not consistently set (#5906)
- fix(web): remove obsolete popupBaseTarget (#5949)
- fix(web): improve keyboard switch performance (#5958)
- fix(web): support saving focus for custom OSK interactions (#5947)
- fix(web): restore
- fix(web): reset scroll anchor on touchend (#5919)
- fix(web): shorten setFocusTimer() (#5946)
- fix(web): clear longpress timeout if user does a flick up (#5952)
- fix(web): simplify hide transition (#5910)
- fix(web): inline osk keytip position (#5938)
- fix(web): resolve unhandled exception in promise (#5902)
- fix(web): remove canvas use for iOS compatibility (#5915)
- fix(web): avoid error if timerid not valid (#5908)
- fix(web): Check parent element is defined before assigning (#5874)
- chore(web): disable registerstub test (#5800)
- fix(web): popup positioning (#5742)
- fix(web): support variable stores with predictive text (#5749)
- refactor(web): active element management in relation to OSK display control ️ (#5644)
- refactor(web): osk activation and visibility modeling ️ (#5661)
- feat(web): new OSK type - the inlined OSK (#5665)
- chore(web): inline osk test page (#5728)
- feat(web): enables mouse interactivity for the predictive banner (#5739)
- fix(web): Null check for calculating globe key position (#5724)
- refactor(web): OSK modularization - specialized OSKView classes ️ (#5633)
- fix(common/core/web): layer reset on physical keystroke after OSK interaction (#5641)
- fix(web): spacebar caption when functional layer differs from display layer (#5688)
- refactor(web): OSK modularization - view components, layout cleanup ️ (#5619)
- refactor(web): OSK modularization - common-path code -> OSKView ️ (#5620)
- fix(common/core/web): Remove empty rows in OSK (#5699)
- fix(web,android/app): Select numeric layer when entering a numeric field (#5664)
- fix(web): Check keyboard before marking layout calibrated (#5630)
- refactor(web): overhaul of OSK key layout calcs + styling, merges desktop & touch logic (#5462)
- refactor(web): prep work for mouse-based use of touch events (#5506)
- refactor(web): mouse-based use of touch handlers (#5530)
- fix(web): Have util.wait check useAlerts option (#5538)
- fix(common/core/web): behavior with unmatched final group (#5553)
- feat(web): setup build artifacts for manual tests (#5582)
- refactor(web): OSK layout hierarchy encapsulation (#5451)
- refactor(web): reworks VisualKeyboard layout spec design (#5459)
- refactor(web): overhaul of OSK key layout calcs + styling, merges desktop & touch logic (#5462)
- fix(common/models): keep/suggestion diacritic sensitivity when de-duping (#5480)
- fix(web): Blank spacebar text when displayName is empty string (#5555)
- fix(web): Have util.wait check useAlerts option (#5538)
- fix(web): stuck key highlighting from touchpoint movement (#5490)
- feat(web): Update addKeyboards to return Promise (#5389)
- fix(common/core/web): error from early fat-finger termination due to OS interruptions (#5479)
- fix(common/core/web): OSK state-key management (#5456)
- refactor(web): osk inner-frame abstraction (help text vs std OSK) (#5430)
- refactor(web): delayed OSK initialization (#5412)
- refactor(web): partial encapsulation of the desktop title bar and resize bar (#5393)
- refactor(web): osk move & resize handler encapsulation (#5409)
- fix(web): Copy the keyboard stubs for registration (#5438)
- refactor(web): longpresses, groundwork for additional gestures (#5387)
- fix(common/models/types): fixes test script config (#5441)
- chore(web): updates regression test-deps to same versions as web (#5420)
- feat(web): spacebar text controls (#5348)
- change(web): fat-finger-performance unit-test threshold (#5404)
- fix(web): console errors when using SHIFT w help-text 'osk' (#5392)
- feat(web): Merge keyboard stub with error stub (#5340)
- feat(web): Update addLanguageKeyboards to return a Promise (#5260)
- feat(web): Add option useAlerts to control alerts() (#5302)
- feat(common/core/web): engine correction-prep optimizations (#5319)
- refactor(web): OSK key source-code reorganization (#5291)
- refactor(web): osk key highlighting/preview behavior (#5292)
- fix(web): touch-move cancellation (#5290)
- refactor(web): OSK layout calculations - simplification (#5279)
- refactor(web): VisualKeyboard - key event model (#5280)
- refactor(web): OSK keytip abstraction (#5287)
- refactor(web): encapsulation of browser-based subkey array popup (#5288)
- refactor(web): polishes management of OSK keys (#5257)
- refactor(web): Visual Keyboard disentanglement - pass 1 (#5259)
- refactor(web): VisualKeyboard height styling consistency (#5278)
- fix(common/models): predictive-text engine use of NFD input (#5273)
- fix(common/core/web): optimizes transform construction (#5248)
- refactor(common/core/web, web): target-agnostic key events (#5181)
- fix(web): Always pass kill_browserstack (#5234)
- feat(web): Add script to deploy KeymanWeb release to s.keyman.com (#5150)
- chore(web): Add CI script to kill BrowserStack tunnel (#5136)
- fix(web): active element selection in multi-touch scenarios (#5134)
- feat(web): basic promise wrapper on cloud api call (#5121)
- chore(web): add test page for playing with CKEditor (#5089)
- fix(web): position popups correctly in landscape mode on Android and during Chrome emulation (#5075)
- chore(web/resources): bump lodash from 4.17.19 to 4.17.21 in /web/testing/regression-tests (#5037)
- fix(web): Make banner initialization more robust (#4961)
- fix(web): publish restorePosition() function (#4946)
- fix(web): fixes subkey lookup for fat-finger processing (#4954)
- fix(web, ios): better SMP, emoji handling with frequent keyboard swaps (#4938)
- change(web): adds error + console logs usable for Sentry reporting targeting #4797 (#4821)
- feat(common/models): naive backspace workaround, naive multi-char Transform mitigation (#4206)
- fix(web): supplies missing (optional) argument to prevent warnings (#4208)
- fix(web): Solving kmwosk color inconsistency (#4154)
- fix(web): track load error detail (#6443)
- fix(web): stop masking error (#6332)
- fix(web): Use regex to determine display layer and functional layers (#6123)
- fix(web): popupBaseKey null check (#5948)
- fix(web): remove canvas use for iOS compatibility (#5916)
- fix(common/models): keep/suggestion diacritic sensitivity when de-duping (#5552)
- fix(web): Fix layers for embedded longpress keys (#5651)
- fix(common/core/web): Remove empty rows in OSK (#5703)
- fix(common/core/web): error from early fat-finger termination due to OS interruptions (#5491)
- fix(common/core/web): OSK state-key management (#5494)
- change(common/core/web): fat-finger-performance unit-test threshold (#5417)
- fix(web): fixes osk resize-popping effect (#5428)
- feat(web): spacebar text controls (#5406)
- fix(common/models): predictive-text engine use of NFD input (#5286)
- feat(common/core/web): engine correction-prep optimizations (#5352)
- fix(web): Always pass kill_browserstack (#5235)
- fix(common/core/web): optimizes transform construction (#5255)
- fix(web): position popups correctly in landscape mode on Android and during Chrome emulation (#5090)
- fix(web): multi touch handling (#5142)
- chore(web): Add CI script to kill BrowserStack tunnel (#5152)
- feat(web): Add script to deploy KeymanWeb release to s.keyman.com (#5179)
- fix(web): Make banner initialization more robust (#4983)
- change(web): adds error + console logs usable for Sentry reporting targeting (#4929)
- fix(web): fixes subkey lookup for fat-finger processing (#4955)
- fix(web): publish restorePosition() function (#4957)
- fix(web, ios): better SMP, emoji handling with frequent keyboard swaps (#4958)
- fix(common/models): prediction threshold when count is low, unintentional aliasing (#4754)
- fix(common/core/web): predictive banner activation logic (#4713)
- fix(web): allows refresh of currently-loaded model (#4728)
- fix(common/core/web): disambiguation of keys sharing same base key ID (#4703)
- fix(web): first-pass workaround for popup-key corrections (#4704)
- fix(web): better check for missing MutationObserver type (#4646)
- fix(web): event handling for TouchAliasElement's blinking caret (#4638)
- fix(common/models): prevents "undefined" reversion display string (#4648)
- fix(common/core/web): Add keyboard check for scriptObject (#4640)
- fix(web): use language code correctly in toolbar (#4620)
- fix(web): fixes lack of respect for underlying-key display settings (#4572)
- fix(common/models): fixes application of suggestions immediately after a backspace (#4587)
- fix(common/resources): Fix help.keyman.com path for CI (#4565)
- fix(web): mnemonic keystrokes w FF keymapping (#4540)
- fix(common/models): predictions after context reset / caret shift (#4411)
- feat(common/models): mid-context suggestions & reversions, fix(common/models): correction-search SMP issues (#4427)
- fix(web): keyboard documentation patch-up (#4512)
- fix(web): removes package namespacing from kbd's CSS class (#4516)
- fix(common/core/web): core key-processing now always returns RuleBehavior type. (#4508)
- fix(common/resources): Set help-keyman.com.sh executable (#4510)
- fix(web): hides touch-alias caret when keystroke causes focus change (#4514)
- fix(common/models): merges identical suggestions after casing (#4502)
- fix(web): macOS 11 agent string parsing (#4497)
- fix(common/resources): Fix help.keyman.com path for commit (#4469)
- fix(common/resources): Just use master branch for help.keyman.com (#4459)
- fix(common/models): predictions after context reset / caret shift (#4411)
- fix(common/models): bksp workaround now works beyond first word (#4401)
- fix(web): removes stylesheets from unloaded keyboards (#4371)
- change(web): set -eu for web scripts (#4353)
- fix(web): bulk renderer using video stream capture (#4316)
- fix(web/ui): propagates UI module build failures (#4352)
- fix(web): uses CSS line-height to vertically center oversized OSK keycaps (#4255)
- fix(web): OSK loading efficiency (#4279)
- fix(web): default popup key selection, space highlight after popup (#4306)
- fix(web): language menu key highlighting (#4308)
- fix(web): dynamic font downscaling for OSK keys (#4270)
- fix(web): dynamic font downscaling for OSK keys (#4270)
- fix(web): toolbar and loading optimisations (#4304)
- chore(web): updates MTNT for pred-text testing page to 0.1.5 (casing) (#4305)
- fix(web): better font-wait null guards (#4286)
- fix(web): uses CSS line-height to vertically center oversized OSK keycaps (#4255)
- fix(web): no key previews for special keys reliant on keyboard-specific OSK font (#4282)
- fix(web): default kbd ui name is now generic (#4293)
- chore(web): sample pages now wait on init's promise for keyboard loading (#4253)
- fix(web): unexpected errors in OSK / banner position calculations (#4238)
- fix(web): OSK key preview positioning (#4241)
- fix(web): disables predictive text on Opera mini (#4243)
- fix(web): osk size & position after focus changes (#4232)
- fix(common/core/web): mnemonic modifier key-up handling (#4231)
- fix(web): Solving kmwosk color inconsistency (#4187)
- fix(web): sporadic blank keyboard on Android (#4117)
- chore(common/models): predictive-text "semi-fill" for iOS 9 use (#4118)
- fix(web/ui): Add null check for calculations when canceling touch (#4098)
- fix(web/ui): Fix check on indexOf (#4103)
- fix(web/ui): Add check for suggestion.tag (#4085)
- fix(common/core/web): Sanitize embedded KMW Sentry events (#4071)
- fix(web/engine): findNearestKey erroneously returned key child (#4077)
- fix(common/core/web): predictive context reset (#4072)
- chore(common/resources): Fix dest paths for crowdin strings (#3995)
- chore(common/resources): Document keeping scopes in sync (#3974)
- fix(common/models): proper RTL quote ordering (#3897)
- fix(web): default attachment behavior (#3948)
- chore(common/resources): Part 3 of additional HISTORY.md cleanup (#3947)
- chore(common/resources): Clean up commit types in HISTORY.md (#3926)
- chore(web): adds LTREnter, LTRBkSp, and associated layout mapping (#3937)
- fix(web): adds null guards for two Sentry errors (#3941)
- chore(common/resources): additional cleanup to HISTORY.md (#3942)
- fix(web/engine): fixes OSK rotation (#3909)
- feat(common/core/web): integrated suggestion casing tests (#3887)
- feat(web/engine): allows touch aliasing away from blank keys (#3858)
- feat(common/models): use of applyCasing for suggestions (#3824)
- feat(common/models): casing for suggestions with partial replacement (#3845)
- fix(common/core/web): Add environment to web Sentry reports (#3888)
- feat(web/engine): updates osk font, adds layout codes for new glyphs (#3851)
- fix(common/core/web): meta key handling (#3847)
- feat(common/core/web): input processor unit tests (#3836)
- fix(web/engine): blocks key previews for blank/hidden keys (#3857)
- fix(common/core/web): Fixes engine-level context tests, adds notany cases (#3860)
- fix(common/core/web): fixes no-output logic check, arrow keys (#3848)
- fix(common/core/web): adds missing null-check (#3859)
- fix(web): support for notany() and context() (#3817)
- chore(common/resources): improve build README.md (#3812)
- chore(web): Update keymanweb-osk.ttf to v. 2.100 (#3782)
- chore(common/models): fixes context tracking with accepted suggestions (#3767)
- feat(common/core/web): simplify corrective distribution (#3726)
- fix(web): disable U+25CC for diacritics (#3039)
- refactor(common/models): Common tokenization and wordbreaking functions (#3706)
- feat(common/core/web): fat-finger ignores inputs that beep (#3701)
- fix(web): K_SPACE handling for embedded mode, hardware keystrokes (#3707)
- feat(common/models): context tracking of accepted Suggestions (#3663)
- feat(common/models): context reversion modeling (#3685)
- fix(web): Remove base key from popup keys (#3718)
- fix(web): Let embedded device handle K_TAB or K_ENTER (#3664)
- fix(common/core/web): fixes revert event bug (#3709)
- feat(common/models): disables "keep" when word is not suggestion otherwise (#3700)
- feat(common/core/web): selective wordbreak swallowing after accepting suggestions (#3702)
- refactor(common/models): extract Outcome type (#3705)
- fix(web): unit test script failure on compilation failures (#3597)
- feat(common/models): 'revert' now uses model's punctuation (#3647)
- fix(web): ci uses repo tier and version (#3672)
- refactor(common/models): centralizes suggestion & keep inits (#3645)
- fix(common/models): predictions after typed whitespace (#3657)
- fix(web): Fix how layer is separated from key name (#3659)
- chore(common/resources): bump @actions/core from 1.2.2 to 1.2.6 in /resources/build/version (#3646)
- feat(common/models): context + input tracking for predictive text (#3549)
- feat(common/models): initial integration for enhanced corrections (#3555)
- feat(common/models): correction thresholding, acceptance (#3556)
- refactor(common/models): distance modeler cleanup (#3565)
- change(common/models): context tracker cleanup, optimizations, fixes (#3573)
- feat(common/models): Correction improvement (#3575)
- feat(common/models): naive correction-algorithm timer (#3581)
- fix(common/models): Android API compat for upgraded correction-search (#3601)
- refactor(web/engine): application of predictive suggestions (#3582)
- chore(web): bump http-proxy from 1.17.0 to 1.18.1 in /web/testing/regression-tests (#3568)
- chore(common/resources): bump node-fetch from 2.6.0 to 2.6.1 in /resources/build/version (#3578)
- fix(web): default layout shift not changing layer (#3574)
- feat(common/models): core edit-distance calculation class (#3526)
- feat(common/models): Edit path derivation (#3547)
- feat(common/models): low-level correction-algorithm infrastructure (#3527)
- feat(common/models): correction-search algorithm core (#3534)
- feat(common/models): override script defaults: spaces break words (#3506)
- feat(common/models): lexicon traversal (#3479)
- feat(common/models): actual priority queue for Trie models (#3480)
- feat(common/models): efficient batch-enqueue (#3486)
- chore(common/resources): Add sample vscode settings files (#3249)
- refactor(common/models): LMLayer state management tweak, persistent ModelCompositor (#3477)
- chore(web): bump lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19 in /web/testing/regression-tests (#3360)
- change(common/models/wordbreakers): update word boundary props to 13.0 (#3365)
- fix(common/core/web): fixes transcription buffer cap (#3301)
- fix(common/resources): shebang for lerna-based Linux builds (#3260)
- refactor(common/resources): web-environment package (#3248)
- fix(common/resources): web-environment package-lock.json (#3256)
- change(web): Selective Sentry uploads (#3163)
- change(common/models,developer/compilers): move joiner from LMLayer to model compiler (#3071)
- fix(common/models/types): fixes models-types build script, sets std header (#3182)
- chore(common,web): use consistent TypeScript dep on all packages (#3158)
- chore(common/resources): add
common/modelsto build trigger definitions (#3144)
- fix(common/resources): adds package-lock.json for gosh package (#3171)
- refactor(common/models/templates): create package: @keymanapp/models-templates (#3128)
- fix(common/core/web): use build script to generate environment.inc.ts (#3146)
- change(common/core/web,web): update dependencies to @keymanapp/models-types (#3147)
- refactor(common/models): factor out word breakers to their own package (#3125)
- chore(common/resources): cleanup scopes (#3139)
- feat(web): starts proper KMW Sentry integration (#3122)
- refactor(common/models/types): rename @keymanapp/lexical-model-types => @keymanapp/models-types (#3143)
- change(common/core/web): add and distribute type declaration (#3145)
- fix(common/models/types): drops version updates for deprecated common/lexical-model-types (#3148)
- refactor(web/engine): Moves common utility functions into separate
- refactor(web/engine): renames DeviceSpec, moves to utils (#3132)
- fix(common/resources): npm install required for auto inc lerna versions (#3089)
- feat(web): test Recorder overhaul, Node-based tests using Recorder for KeyboardProcessor (#3060)
- change(common/models/wordbreakers): single-pass join word breaker decorator (#3059)
- feat(web/engine): Basic KeyboardProcessor tests (#2994)
- chore(common/resources): bump @actions/http-client from 1.0.3 to 1.0.8 in /resources/build/version (#3047)
- feat(common/resources): initial use of lerna (in-repo package links only) (#2997)
- change(web/engine): spins core/web/keyboard-processor package off from KeymanWeb (#3001)
- change(web/engine): spins core/web/input-processor package off from KeymanWeb (#3008)
- chore(common/models): change author from personal to work affiliation (#3046)
- feat(common/models/wordbreakers): create join word breaker decorator (#3021)
- change(common/resources): Update to Unicode 13.0 (#3029)
- refactor(web/engine): successful web-core compilation (#2992)
- change(common/models,developer/compilers): always bundle searchTermToKey() with model (#2971)
- change(common/models): remove NFD table (#3014)
- refactor(common/models): Abstracted connection between LMLayer and Worker initialization (#2986)
- refactor(common/models): starts a formal 'headless' mode (#2987)
- refactor(web/engine): precomputation for OSK key events, headless production thereof (#2969)
- refactor(web/engine): initial ModelManager split (#2974)
- refactor(web/engine): LMLayer enablement state management rework (#2975)
- refactor(web/engine): predictive data routing, LanguageProcessor as EventEmitter (#2976)
- refactor(web/engine): web-core build prep (#2982)
- fix(web): repairs Web regression test suite (#2973)
- chore(common/models): do not run tests in IE11 in Windows (#2978)
- fix(common/models): use searchTermToKey() on input (#2954)
- refactor(web/engine): proper split-off of DOM-reliant code (#2939)
- refactor(web/engine): InputProcessor/KeyboardProcessor split (#2940)
- refactor(web/engine): headless KeyboardProcessor (#2941)
- chore(web): bump minimist from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 in /web/testing/regression-tests (#2947)
- refactor(web/engine): relocates DOM-only parts of Processor (#2922)
- refactor(web/engine): begins formally removing DOM-aware keyboard API functions from web-core KeyboardInterface (#2915)
- refactor(web/engine): start of system store abstraction (#2919)
- refactor(web/engine): Processor now manages current layer; OSK listens via callback (#2920)
- refactor(web/engine): RuleBehavior now headless (#2925)
- refactor(web/engine): variable store storage abstraction (#2926)
- fix(web): fixes activeElement typing (#2927)
- refactor(web/engine): relocates DOM-only parts of Processor (#2938)
- fix(web/engine): default layout fix for chiral keyboards (#2936)
- refactor(web/engine): KeyboardInterface/Processor cleanup and prep (#2901)
- refactor(web/engine): Preps keyboard layouts definitions for web-core (#2902)
- refactor(web/engine): layouts now full property of Keyboard wrapper (#2903)
- refactor(web): namespacing DOM-focused management (#2891)
- refactor(web/engine): starts DOM pre-processor (#2892)
- refactor(web): starts OSK preprocessor (#2893)
- refactor(web): headless device representation (#2894)
- refactor(web): cleanup for Processor.processKeyEvent (#2899)
- chore(common/resources): Cleanup unused folders and update README (#2916)
- feat(common/resources): Use Crowdin CLI (v3) for handling l10n files (#2895)
- fix(web/engine): Fixes default key lookup returns (#2890)
- refactor(web/engine): activeKeyboard now tracked on Processor (#2864)
- refactor(web/engine): Initial definition of typed Keyboard wrapper (#2868)
- refactor(web/engine): More Keyboard wrapper properties (#2869)
- refactor(web/engine): headless-friendly keymapping (#2870)
- refactor(web/engine): relocates keyboard tag code, adds typing (#2883)
- fix(web): fixes variable stores (#2884)
- fix(web): fixes embedded kbd initialization (#2879)
- refactor(web/engine): Modularize default key output handling (#2853)
- refactor(web/engine): extended abstraction with OutputTarget (#2849)
- refactor(web/engine): reworks use of embedded's keyman['oninserttext'] (#2850)
- refactor(web/engine): reworks default output handling to return RuleBehaviors (#2854)
- refactor(web/engine): removes shiftState parameter (#2859)
- refactor(web/engine): moves new RuleBehavior type & behaviors to own file (#2861)
- refactor(web/engine): doInputEvent moved to OutputTarget (#2862)
- refactor(web/engine): KeyboardInterface now property of Processor (#2863)
- docs(common/resources): minor updates to readme (#2856)
- fix(web): fixes design mode and content editable issues (#2838)
- refactor(web/engine): new RuleBehavior return type from keyboard calls, utilization (#2830)
- refactor(web/engine): KeyEvent object now refers to outputTarget over element (#2846)
- chore(web): bump minimist from 1.2.0 to 1.2.2 in /web/testing/regression-tests (#2829)
- feat(common/resources): sentry release control (#2794)
- fix(web): enhanced sourcemaps + proper sourcemaps for minified KMW (#2809)
- feat(common/resources): Add script to parse crowdin translation file (#2801)
- fix(web): applies base key layer property to unassigned subkeys (#2808)
- fix(common/models): fixes word lookup from Tries for SMP script-based languages (#2815)
- feat(common/resources): add release finalization for Sentry (#2819)
- fix(web): further fixes BuildVisualKeyboard. Fixes #2818 (#2822)
- fix(web): fixes internal reference for validation tool (#2824)
- fix(web): fixes build number reference of API call (#2796)
- fix(web): updating BuildVisualKeyboard (#2802)
- fix(common/resources): parameter order incorrect in git diff (#2787)
- fix(common/resources): builds were never triggered (#2790)
- fix(web): support otf extension for truetype fonts (#2780)
- feat(common/resources): Support git worktree when configuring local hooks (#2722)
- chore(common/resources): Improve output when triggering Jenkins jobs (#2706)
- fix(common/resources): Fix increment-version.sh script (#2714)
- fix(web): Web CI target reversion (#2693)
- refactor(common/resources): Simplify and improve getting hook directory (#2701)
- chore(common/resources): Rename trigger-definitions.sh to *.config (#2665)
- fix(web): Fat-finger complication fixes (#2647)
- feat(web): restyles prediction banner (#2629)
- change(web): Testing resources update (#2651)
- fix(web): patches Float and Toggle UI issues (#2622)
- change(web): build.sh recompilation of LMLayer only performed when needed (#2623)
- fix(web): fixes positioning of native-mode language menu (#2642)
- fix(common/resources): refactor trigger of test builds (#2611)
- chore(common/resources): add build scripts for beta tests (#2612)
- fix(common/resources): don't include build-utils.sh (#2615)
- fix(common/resources): Fix setting context when >= 64 characters (#2607)
- chore(common/resources): Tweak history management (#2602)
- chore(common/resources): Update README.md (#2598)
- chore(common/resources): Add script that checks if build is required (#2603)
- chore(common/resources): Tweak history management (#2602)
- chore(common/resources): Update README.md (#2598)
- chore(common/resources): support test builds on master/beta/stable-x.y (#2576)
- fix(web): default BKSP output targeting (#2561)
- chore(common/resources): trigger builds after version increment (#2572)
- fix(web): dev_resource compile fix (#2557)
- fix(web): Fix K_TAB from external keyboard (#2546)
- fix(common/models): RTL model specification (#2554)
- fix(web): Suggestion reordering for RTL languages (#2553)
- chore(common/resources): increment version final (#2568)
- chore(common/resources): add version tags (#2570)
- chore(common/resources): version tags (#2562)
- chore(common/resources): Starting 14.0 release
- Fixes issues with matching input against possible predictions (#2957)
- Adds support for use of web popup keys in embedded mode (#2970)
- Fixes issue in OSK layer resizing that affected iOS app (#2841)
- Fixes issue with text output to content-editable elements and design-mode iframes (#2839)
- Bug fix: further updates BuildVisualKeyboard (#2823)
- Bug fix: fixes word lookup for wordlist models for languages in the SMP Unicode planes (#2821)
- Bug fix: fixes issue with touch-layout popup key modifier interpretation (#2820)
- Bug fix: fixes issue with bulk-rendering OSK validation dev tool (#2823)
- Bug fix: updates BuildVisualKeyboard for generating help documentation (#2807)
- Bug fix: fixes issue with addKeyboards Cloud API call (#2797)
- Bug fix: support .otf extension for web fonts (#2781)
- Bug fix: spurious console warnings generated for desktop-based keyboards used in touch mode (#2647)
- Change: Updated predictive-text banner styling (#2629)
- Bug fix: language menu not positioned correctly for touch-based devices (#2642)
- Bug fix: BKSP not working corrrectly with design-mode iframes (#2561)
- Bug fix: Predictive-text tweaks for RTL language lexical models (#2553, #2554)
- Bug fix: Fixed external keyboard key "tab" for embedded devices (#2546)
- Start version 13.0
- Feature: iOS dark mode support (#2468, #2484)
- Bug fix: Scroll characters into view on Chrome when editing (#2514)
- Bug fix: Support SMP characters in Trie lexical models (#2477, #2518)
- Bug fix: Prevents infinite loop (w timeout) for ui init when embedded (#2476)
- Bug fix: Fixes issue with keyboards requiring special state notifications, such as the CJK picker keyboards (#2187, 12.0:#2194)
- Bug fix: Fix for iOS Safari's "Request Desktop Website" option disabling touch interactivity (#2268, 12.0:#2283)
- Bug fix: Fix for keyboards using rules with the
nulstatement that replace the full context (#2274, 12.0:#2284)
- Bug fix: Fixes issue with mnemonic keyboard handling of backspace and delete keys (#2287, 12.0:#2288)
- Bug fix: Ctrl+Shift+double-click of status bar in OSK was not showing version number (#2309)
- Bug fix: displayUnderlying flag was being ignored (#2353, 12.0:#2355)
- Bug fix: Firefox on macOS was not being detected correctly (#2381, 12.0:#2383)
- Bug fix: Default word breaker for lexical models was not working correctly (#2405)
- Bug fix: Default word breaker for lexical models did not support old platforms (#2440, 12.0:#2434)
- Change: Updates to build environment (#2354, 12.0:#2364)
- Change: Updates to build environment only (#2371, 12.0:#2372)
- Bug fix: Default word breaker for lexical models did not support old platforms (#2434)
- Bug fix: Keyman was not working on old Android browsers (#2358)
- Bug fix: Firefox on macOS was not being detected correctly (#2383)
- Bug fix: displayUnderlying flag was being ignored (#2355)
- Change: Updates to build environment (#2364)
- Change: Updates to build environment only (#2372)
- Bug fix: Fixes issue with mnemonic keyboard handling of backspace and delete keys (#2288)
- Bug fix: Fix for iOS Safari's "Request Desktop Website" option disabling touch interactivity (#2283)
- Bug fix: Fix for keyboards using rules with the
nulstatement that replace the full context (#2284)
- Bug fix: Fixes issue with keyboards requiring special state notifications, such as the CJK picker keyboards (#2194)
- Release 12.0
- Fixes next-layer management complications with predictive correction data computation (#2172)
- Fixes the
setLastActiveElementAPI function for touch form factors (#2151)
- Fixes issue in Toolbar UI for some keyboards with language ids that include subtags (#2116)
- Fixes issue with '=' key use on certain platforms in Firefox (#2118)
- Adds failsafe in case of sticky backspace scenarios, making it simpler to cancel. (#2107)
- Enables scrolling for long suggestions in the mobile-only predictive text banner (#2071)
- Fixes output of the 102nd key for touch keyboards using desktop layouts (#2064)
- For keyboards compiled with Developer 12.0 onward, default key caps will no longer be provided. (#2045)
- Fixed issue with 'pt' and unitless font size specifications for keyboard layouts (#2033)
- Slightly enhanced error logging for internal events (#2037)
- Tweaks suggestion banner behavior after multiple backspaces. (#2027)
- Fixes erroneous 'beep' feedback on mobile form-factors (#2013)
- Longpress menu disappears properly after selecting a subkey (#2013)
- The suggestion banner will no longer activate if predictions are not enabled, regardless of correction state. (#1960)
- Fixes issue where keyboard name / language caption was missing from spacebar (#1937)
- Fixes issue with an extra space being added after accepted predictive suggestions (#1936)
Initial beta release of KeymanWeb 12
- Began adding support for our common LMLayer interface for predictive modeling.
- Implemented WebWorker background thread for the heavy lifting; all API calls with relevant return values return Promises.
- Provides API for the following language-modeling functions:
- predict - Prediction of user's desired word based on context and recent input
- Also returns a tagged prediction corresponding to the original context state.
- Corrections are currently limited to the most recent input keystroke.
- Accepts a probability distribution for the most recent keystroke, which is be used to weight prediction probabilities
- wordbreak - Performs wordbreaking on the current context state
- A default wordbreaker based on the Unicode specification is provided as a default.
- Implements a common "template" for weighted wordlist lexical model functionality:
- Accepts a "search term to key" function to facilitate common corrections, such as diacritics, during prediction lookups.
- Predictions are weighted based on their frequency and their input likelihood (based on keystroke probabilities).
- Accepts fully-specified custom lexical models that do not rely on model "templates."
- Resumed TypeScript conversion work, resulting in significant internal restructuring and reorganization while leaving our published API intact.
- Mobile web "touch alias" elements have been refactored into their own type.
- Heavily reorganizes and refactors the keystroke processing engine of KMW.
- Attachment to all supported element types has now been abstracted, splitting keystroke processing from related DOM management.
- Centralizes code paths to improve parity between hardware and OSK-based keystrokes.
- In both cases above, significant unit testing was facilitated and has been added as a result, further improving code maintainability into the future.
- Fixes bug with Mandarin Chinese 'picker' UI
- Fixes bug with OSK keys set as if on a different layer from the one they are actually on (#1628)
- Fixes bug with the Toolbar UI (#1629)
- 11.0 Stable release
- KeymanWeb now works again in Safari on iOS 9.3.5 (#1588)
- Change: Update beta version and remove hardcoded version strings (#1537)
- New Feature: The
displayUnderlyingflag for showing base layout key caps is now available per-platform. (#1539)
- Bug Fix: Fix missing text on spacebar and update Karma version (#1540)
- No changes
- Add default mapping for K_oE2 (102nd key) (#1491)
- Bug Fix: Fixed external keyboard keys "tab" and "backspace" for embedded platforms (#1474)
- New Feature: Adds the alignInputs() API function to facilitate touch-alias element work-arounds in case of future issues. (#69)
- Bug Fix: Fixed keyboard layer transition bug on mobile devices. (#978)
Initial beta release of KeymanWeb 11
setNumericLayer()for embedded platforms to change OSK to numeric layer. (#1218)
- Added support for Promises to
- Added OSK bulk rendering script for testing (#1432)
- Code refactors (#1403)
- Fixed issue where file extensions are upper-case, e.g. ".TTF" (#1333)
- Fixed keyboard layout issues after mobile device rotations. (#1393)
- Fixed issue with oversized key text on some keyboards. (#1421)
- Fixed issue with diacritics not displaying on some keyboards. (#1407)
- Fixed issue with virtual key case sensitivity (#1394)
- Fixed multiple issues on iOS (#1393)
- Fixed issues with language duplication in toolbar UI (#1284)
- Fixed crashes (#1057)
- Adds the alignInputs() API function to facilitate touch-alias element work-arounds in case of future issues. (#1452)
- Fixes issue for embedded Android, iOS apps where a keyboard with varying row counts in different layers could crash (#1055)
- 10.0 stable release
- Fixes issue where next layer was not correctly selected when the first longpress key pressed (#1027)
- Fixes miskey when pressing between two keys on iOS (#1020)
- Fixes an issue where cancelling a touch event could cause the keyboard to throw an error on Android (#1014)
- Fixes edge case issue with deadkeys in complex keyboards with multiple groups (#1008)
- No substantial changes.
- No substantial changes.
- Platform tests (in keyboards) are now consistent across all platforms (#969)
- (Embedded) Fixes out-of-order key events in Keyman for iOS (does not affect web hosted keyboard) (#865)
- Fixes basic support for mnemonic keyboards. (#517)
- At this time, all mnemonic keyboards will assume a US keyboard layout within KeymanWeb.
- Fixes support for Keyman-language 'beep' statements as part of keyboard stores. (#733)
- Fixes an issue with case sensitive virtual keys used by some Keyman keyboards. (#162)
- Fixes some left/right modifier issues (#797)
- Fixes some issues with default key output (#772)
- Fixes display of popup keys representing modifiers and other special characters. (#698)
- No substantial changes.
- Fixed a single test case (#703).
- Initial beta for KeymanWeb v 10.0.
- Updated versioning scheme for uniformity across all Keyman products.
- Reworked the KeymanWeb attachment model significantly to allow greater user control. (#98)
- The 'kmw-disabled' flag may now be used to automatically enable and disable KMW for attached controls.
- Attachment is now separate from the enabled and disabled state of a control.
- New API functions have been added:
- Removed old code directed at legacy browsers no longer supported. (#212)
- Refactored code paths relating to KMW's embedding in the iOS and Android apps. (#211)
- Added support for L/R Alt and Ctrl modifiers for keyboards. (#9) (#52)
- Added support for use of the Caps Lock state within keyboards if specified by a keyboard designer.
- Reworked the keyboard-interfacing API calls and base layout of KeymanWeb (#349)
- Fixed keyboard loading upon initialization, redundant cloud requests for keyboards. (#103)
- Fixed next-layer processing (#116) (#358)
- Fixed auto-attaching mode bug. (#352)
- Set the default behavior of KMW to auto-attach for all devices, rather than only desktops. (#375)
- Fixed key codes for longpress keys and handle default keys beyond U_FFFF
- Enhanced the removeKeyboards API function (#5)
- Fixed an issue with the Toolbar UI under certain scenarios (#271)
- New feature: physical keyboard input now supported on touch-enabled inputs. (#237) (#311)
- Note that hardware-based keyboard input will always follow 'hardware' and 'desktop' platform rules to ensure consistency.
- Fixed behavior of longpress subkeys specifying (layer-default) modifier settings. (#161)
- Converted KeymanWeb (largely) to TypeScript and streamlined the code to reflect new minimum requirements.
- Fixed styling of "Special" keys on touch layouts
- Added automated testing for KeymanWeb builds. (#350)
- Fixed bugs in the handling of deadkeys. (#281)
- Change from ISO 639-3 language codes to BCP-47 language codes
- Now generates 'change' and 'input' events from keyboard and OSK input (#42) (#571)
- 2.0 stable release build.
- Removed a build warning. (#125)
- Fixed bug with longpress menus not working correctly on symbol/numeric layers (#115)
- Fixed issues with the Bookmarklet feature not loading correctly. (#112)
- Fix for broken keys in hardware keyboards on Android devices (#110)
- Reworked keyboard load to provide clearer and faster feedback on errors, improve performance (#87)
- Automated build configuration with enhanced build scripts (#102)
- KeymanWeb now supports MutationObservers for dynamically added and removed input elements on the page
when the initialization option
attachTypeis set to auto and will attach/detach to these automatically. (#29)
- The touch implementation now supports keyboards with layers of differing row counts (#53)
- KeymanWeb support on touchscreen laptops is now greatly improved when not in touch-oriented mode (#61)
- Updated the source for compatibility and removal of warnings when building under the latest versions of Google Closure (#72)
- Updated copyright messages (#96)
- General improvements to the KeymanWeb build paths (#95)
- Fix bugs where
setActiveKeyboardwould fail, and setting default keyboards fail (#94)
- Added Android-specific OSK styling for phones and tablets.
- Corrected text label for added popup copy of base key.
- Key highlighting behavior corrected.
- OSK key sizes corrected.
- Fixed text on key preview.
- Updated CSS for vertical centering of text on keys.
- Corrected key preview/popup key interaction on phones.
- Key preview further corrected for compatibility with embedded iOS apps.
- Key preview logic corrected for KMEI, KMEI-specific code moved out of kmwosk.js.
- Key preview now fully tested, excluded for space bar, special keys, and popup keys.
- Further changes to key preview and key highlighting.
- Changed key preview to key highlighting for space bar and special keys.
- Corrected moveOver, backspace key, preview management.
- Changed integration of key preview notification (for embedded KMW).
- Corrected key highlighting behavior.
- Fix nearestKey() error if returning null.
- Single keyboard event model replacing separate key events.
- Added changes to static layout.
- Fix inconsistency from adjustHeights issue.
- Trap errors in adjustHeights().
- Correct adjustHeights().
- Consolidation from separate development builds, no significant changes.
- Fixed application of embedded font to OSK. (#7)
- RTL set on entry, add support for SVG (for system keyboard fonts).
- Added delay between installing and activating keyboards. (#6)
- First open source build.
- OSK key text truncated on phones. (#1)
- Adjust OSK padding and margin in CSS.
- Correct remote paths to keyboards, resources and fonts to correctly reference cloud server.
- Prevent failure if bad arguments provided in request for meta-data sent to keyman cloud, warn user if unrecognized language given.
- Fix addKeyboards() and related code to return complete keyboard list if called with no arguments.
- Correct invalid return values in smpstring.js.
- Remove debug reference from kmwtoggle.js.
- kmwbase.js: accept file: as protocol for page or resource references.
- Expose font checking as isFontAvailable(name) to allow site developers to check that a custom font has in fact been installed by the user's browser. (This was added partly to make it possible to know if cross-source font loading was being prevented, as by Firefox unless an override option is set. Not currently used, as use during page loading is problematic.)
- Source, output and samples directories reorganized and new build.bat files added.
- Updated initialization (and other) code to handle file:// when loading page directly from source rather than form a web site.
- Tidy up OSK styles.
- Added conditionallyHideOsk() to hide OSK if anywhere except mapped input touched except when scrolling.
- Get more accurate (browser and device-dependent) device width for touch devices.
- Add pixel-based scaling for OSK, move styles from js to CSS where possible.
- Remove duplicated code for mouse event handling.
- Add class modifier (kmw-5rows) to apply different scaling for 5-row keyboards in CSS.
- Prevent failure if requested keyboard font unavailable, set default options (native.js).
- Moved some default code back to keymanweb.js from native.js. (Can be overridden in embedded.js)
- Moved option key and rotation event handling to native.js (not used by KMEI/KMEA).
- kmwbase.js - add stub functions to avoid failure if initialization delayed, add exception trapping to viewport scaling.
- Fixed addKeyboards() and related functions for loading keyboards fro the cloud or local files.
- Added addKeyboardsByLanguage().
- Added doKeyboardUnregistered() function to handle kmw.registered again if the list of registered keyboards changes to allow external UI to update language/keyboard menus.
- Modified installKeyboard to use the file name as a parameter rather than the stub object.
- Removed remaining domain validation code, revised path reference resolution during initialization.
- OSK - qualify styles by OS, correct style name for OSK frame.
- Add support for keyboard-specific style sheets.
- Desktop UIs - set default keyboard to English to allow mapping to remain active, update menus after loading or unloading keyboard references.
- Keyboard load wait indicator disabled when loading local keyboards.
- Added member lists of languages and stubs to allow deferred loading of metadata from cloud.
- kmwbase.js: update code for getting path and protocol from executing script.
- Added addKeyboards and related functions to load keyboards from the cloud server.
- Moved alignInputs to native.js.
- Removed explicit references to KeymanTouch from shared code.
- Moved keyboard load timer and device rotation handling to native.js, excluded from embedded.js.
- Moved OSK refresh, keyboard load fail warning to native.js.
- Moved keyboard path and root path resolution to getKeyboardPath() function (for KMEW/KMEI branching).
- Moved all KMEI/KMEA specific code to embedded.js, KMEW specific code to native.js.
- Removed duplicated keymanweb.addEventListener function.
- OSK - correct popup delay, moved showKeyTip() and popup-key highlighting to native.js. (Not used by KMEI/KMEA).
- OSK - moved KMEI/KMEI specific code to embedded.js.
- KMW and OSK - added mouse event handlers for desktop simulation.
- OSK - use getStyleSheetPath() to separate KMEW from KMEI/KMEA paths.
- OSK - move font check code to native.js.
- kmwbase.js - added fontCheckTimer(), updated help URL, added default event handlers to replace inline handlers where possible, changed myPath(srcFile) to require name of source file to be used to identify path.
- kmwbase.js - moved keyboard loading wait() function to kmwnative.js (not used by embedded apps).
- Moved all key tip and key preview (KMEA, KMEI) code to highlight on/off function.
- Added call to kmw.keyboardchange event from OSK language menu change.
- Added call to oskClearKeyPreview() to cancel display of key preview window (where appropriate) by KMEA, KMEI.
- Now calls oskCreateKeyPreview in KMEA, KMEI to support display of local key preview windows on those devices.
- Corrected language menu on touch devices to ensure that the keyboard selector buttons remain visible when multiple keyboards are available for one language.
- Correct keyboard load sequencing (KMEW-101).
- Added code to executePopupKey to fully support unmapped key fallback processing.
- Corrected code in executePopupKey to support layer mapping from native apps.
- Reduced popup delay time if user slides touch point up toward popup window.
- Reduced OSK spacebar caption line spacing and text size (CSS change and new class for spacebar caption parent).
- Reduced popup key delay when sending popup data to native keyman app (Keyman for iPhone, Keyman for Android). Does not affect Keyman for Web.
- Removed debug alert (affected IE only).
- Corrected handling of U_xxxx virtual key codes to support all values except control codes.
- Adjusted pop-key positioning.
- Add support for code conditioning by layer (KIFS statement).
- Added 'keytip' labels to phone layouts, removed simulated (pop-up key) labels. Increased delay before displaying pop-up keys to 0.5 sec.
- Hide non-functional keyboard layers and remove any shift-key references to such layers.
- keymanweb.BuildVisualKeyboard (exposed) function restored to allow an image of the keyboard for any device to be displayed (or printed) using a desktop browser.
- Updated file locations: if keyboard (or font) file URL start with /,./ or ../, load with respect to current page; if URL includes :, treat as absolute, otherwise prepend keyboards (or fonts) path to given file name.
- Change all key ids to Keyman Desktop names, remove all duplicate names, and renumber special (non-outputting) keys from 50000.
- Add special handling to distinguish between K_xxxx (mapped physical keys), T_xxxx (named touch keys), U_xxxx (touch keys with default Unicode output).
- Extend and correct KIFS handling to constrain rules according to touch/physical keyboard, platform, form factor and browser/application.
- Add device.browser member, extend identification of IE version to include IE11.
- Fix incorrect language menu position for Firefox on Android.
- Correct font path to allow use of page-relative fonts. (Remove all absolute paths from code.).
- Prevent display of undefined OSK layers.
- Set default font family for each OSK key (not only for entire OSK).
- Expose function 'correctOSKTextSize()' to allow app to correct OSK text size.
- Change pop-up key element id from 'subkey-...' to 'popup-[layer]-...' e.g. change subkey-K_A to popup-default-K_A. (KMEW-93).
- Ensure that popup keys managed by device are correctly cancelled.
- Apply modifier state to popup keys. (KMEW-93).
- Add charset=UTF-8 to script tags to ensure correct interpretation of keyboards loaded by non-UTF-8 page. (KMEW-89).
- Correct font scaling on phone devices. (KMEW-90, KBDS-5).
- Add support for platform-dependent font size specification. (KMEW-90, KBDS-5).
- Now supports WordPress plug-in on touch devices as well as desktop. (KMEW-79).
- Correct layout issues with Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers on Android, but abandon support for native Android browsers, as behaviour varies too much between devices and Android versions, which do not always display embedded (complex) fonts. (KMEW-82, KMEW-83).
- Default embedded font format for Android is now TTF (as well as for other platforms).
- Fix duplicated element border and background display.
- Prevent touchend event propagation (causing unwanted behaviour).
- Correct focus when moving between mapped and unmapped elements.
- Correct OSK key sizing and appearance (especially Firefox).
- Correct language selection from language menu (manage change of focus).
- Correct duplicated element transparency.
- Hide OSK when moving to unmapped input.
- Correct browser-dependent alignment of duplicated input elements.
- Match duplicated INPUT element height and spacing with base element.
- Cache keyboard input context strings to optimize rule processing (MCD).
- Prevent OSK disappearing when moving to next element.
- Support email and url input types (as well as text and search).
- Resize inputs after a rotation (Android browsers).
- Handle device rotation for Firefox browser.
- Recognize and correctly manage non-iOS devices that identify as iPad or iPhone in user agent string. (Android does not handle gesture events.)
- Handle viewport scaling to remove fixed scaling restriction, required for WordPress Plug-In.
- Correct duplicated touch-screen input element for box-sizing and parent element attributes.
- Now use script-dependent character strings to check loading of embedded fonts.
- Sort input elements by position (once) rather than each time Tab is pressed. (KMEW-24).
- Add support for direct write to element by Keyman Engine for iPhone and iPad, Keyman Engine for Android.
- Handle device rotation using orientationchange event instead of resize event, and rescale OSK keys after a rotation. (Corrects resizing issue on iOS7.).
- Handle Enter/Return from OSK for search and submit input types.
- Correct OSK height and support external call by Keyman Engines for iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Handle blur event for duplicated input fields, and remove onfocus handler, since required behaviour is performed by touchstart handler.
- Recognize KeymanTouch “Mobile” and “Tablet” application identifiers and select form factor accordingly.
- Disable base elements on touch devices instead of setting readonly, to prevent base elements from ever receiving focus.
- Correct OSK key highlighting.
- Correct display and hiding of pop-up keys (especially for KeymanTouch).
- Adjust size and position of OSK and language menu for viewport and device-dependent scaling.
- Identify Android version from user agent string.
- Manage double-tap zoom on Android native browsers (not completely effective).
- Support direct character insertion and pop-up key cancellation for KeymanTouch..
- Use absolute key positions for OSK.
- Manage standard keyboard layers on touch devices.
- Allow external control of OSK height (KeymanTouch).
- Correct ‘wait’ window behaviour.
- Prevent crash if keyboard stylesheet unavailable.
- Correct API calls for returning keyboard metadata.
- Add new icons to desktop OSK title bar.
- Truncate long language names in toolbar UI.
- Correct initialization timing.
- Add call-back to allow UI to manage OSK display events.
- Correct display of desktop ‘toggle’ UI.
- Fix multi-touch response when hiding language menu on touch devices.
- Add special key recognition based on names instead of key IDs.
- Use custom alert for displaying build on touch devices.
- Add support to allow KeymanTouch to manage iPad as well as iPhone.
- Add support for new special numeric, symbol and currency OSK layers.
- Correct OSK row sizing.
- Add single-key pop-up as temporary solution for enlarging visible key on phone devices.
- Correct OSK cookie behaviour (for desktop browsers).
- Correct desktop UI initialization timing.
- Recognize special numeric, symbol and currency OSK layers.
- Rename attribute for embedded font files from ‘source’ to ‘files’.
- Rename embedded font location option from ‘fontSource’ to ‘fonts’.
- Correct OSK initialization timing for subscription model.
- Support downloadable embedded fonts using added style-sheets.
- Correct computed styles for non-IE browsers.
- Fix non-ASCII key-cap labels for non-English layouts.
- Manage scroll behaviour on language menu.
- Rename duplicated input element class as ‘keymanweb-input’ (was ‘KMW-input’).
- Align duplicated elements with base elements after a rotation or resize.
- Set font for base elements according to keyboard and possibly embedded font.
- Use root-relative paths for fonts and other resources.
- Add API call ‘moveToElement’ to allow UI or page to set focus.
- Correct appearance and behaviour of toolbar UI.
- Correct resource paths.
- Fix alert window closure.
- Recognize own name as ‘keymanios’ and fix resource path for KeymanTouch applications.
- Clarify keyboard load failure message.
- Set US English as default keyboard.
- Correct determination of resource path.
- Delay touch device and UI initialization until page and all code loaded.
- Define special key codes for special layer selection.
- Support repeat on backspace for touch devices.
- Correct popup key font and text size.
- Fix language menu background behaviour.
- Add language menu index strip and highlight language menu key before selecting language.
- Remove explicit styles from code, add to default style sheet.
- Correct OSK size according to device (screen height and width reported differently by different devices).
- Add keycap labels for phonetic keyboards on touch devices.
- Use special font lookup for modifier and other special function keys.
- Revise (and simplify) default touch layout.
- Correct focus management for desktop toolbar UI.
- Now takes language properties from keyboard descriptor (stub), not from keyboard, correcting problem with Eurolatin and other keyboards used for many different languages. (KMEW-26).
- Remove (obsolete) shadow and rounding style functions.
- Add custom alert and wait messages.
- Correct size and position of duplicated touch-device input elements.
- Add exposed function for selecting active input element.
- Prevent handling non-mappable input types.
- Add timeout to keyboard load.
- Add special initialization for KeymanTouch.
- Correct handling of saved language cookie.
- Re-align inputs on rotation.
- Correct keyboard registration issues.
- Add or correct calls for external UI management of OSK.
- Use classes to highlight OSK keys when touched.
- Correct positioning of pop-up key arrays.
- Move explicit OSK styles to CSS classes.
- Add function for removal of external style sheet.
- Add function to automatically focus first mapped element on page.
- Corrected language menu behaviour.
- Moved language indicator to space bar.
- Redesign of language menu on touch screen devices.
- Corrected keyboard mapping context error (KMEW-1).
- Fixed touch input element scrollbar positioning error (KMEW-5).
- Add function to manage loading external style sheets.
- (Many other developmental changes.)
- First version of KeymanWeb with touch screen support.