Australian Keyboard Help
Keyboard layout for typing Australian Aboriginal languages which use the diaeresis, combining underline, and eng.
If square boxes are displayed instead of characters when using this keyboard (and in the keyboard layouts below), please read our troubleshooting guide.
Notes on touch layout
|q||w||e ë||r ṟ||t ṯ||y||u ü||i ï||o ö||p|
|a ä||s||d ḏ||f||g||h||j||k||l ḻ||ŋ ' ɲ|
- the first character in a cell is the "one-tap" key, any further characters are "hold-select" keys.
All Documentation Versions
- Australian Keyboard Help 9.3
- Australian Keyboard Help 9.2
- Australian Keyboard Help 9.1
- Australian Keyboard Help 9.0