Kayaw (SIL) Keyboard Help
This keyboard layout is designed for Kayaw. It includes an on screen keyboard which can be viewed by clicking on the Keyman icon and selecting the On Screen Keyboard menu item. This keyboard follows the standard QWERTY keyboard layout with the following changes:
For Desktop Layout
- 6 is replaced by U+0302 (Combining Circumflex Accent)
- 7 is replaced by U+0304 (Combining Macron)
- ^ is replaced by Numeral 6
- & is replaced by Numeral 7
- q is replaced by U+0300 U+030C (Combining Grave Accent, Combining Caron)
- [ is replaced by U+0300 U+0304 (Combining Grave Accent, Combining Macron)
- f is replaced by U+0300 (Combining Grave Accent)
- z is replaced by U+0302 U+0304 (Combining Circumflex Accent, Combining Macron)
- x is replaced by U+0302 U+030C (Combining Circumflex Accent, Combining Caron)
- v is replaced by U+030C (Combining Caron)
For Touch Screen Keyboards
- accents are on the first row of both default and shift layers
- numerals are accessed through the numeric layer
q z x and v are available on the touch screen version of the keyboard by long pressing their traditional QWERTY keys.
Desktop Keyboard Layout
Mobile Keyboard Layout
Kayaw (SIL) Keyman Keyboard is copyright © 2018-2021 SIL International. It is distributed under The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.