Ukwuani Keyboard Help
Ukwuani Language Development, Orthography Center and Cultural Foundation started in 1988. Chief Egri Okwaji was the team leader and the first executive chairman.
Other members includes:-
- CHIEF BEN OKWUEZULU, SECRETARY
- CHIEF C.C OGUDE, MEMBER
- CHIEF J. A OPONE, MEMBER
- CHIEF J.O OGELEKA, MEMBER
- CHIEF J.O UTI, MEMBER
And all the Adult Education Supervisors in each of the towns and villages in the entire Ukwuani Land.
Chief P.C Okpor, the then Ndokwa – West local government chairman supported the Committee so much that many were so motivated to write books in Ukwuani Language.
Death is an enemy when it comes to completion of tasks. With the death of the Pioneers who started Ukwuani Language development such as Ezinne Agnes Ikukaiwe, Chief Egri Okwaji & a host of others, God raised a team of Eagles that rose to the challenge of completing the task started by the Pioneers:
- Admiral Mike Ojinika Onah (Rtd) --Grand Patron & Chairman of the Governing Council.
- Dr. Uzu Onyemaechi Robert---Patron & Vice Chairman of the Governing Council.
- Professor Ifeanyi Chukuma NWOSE-- President & Team Leader, Authors and Translators.
- Mr. Francis Omili -- Author/ Translator.
- Elder Lawrence Egwali--Author/ Translator.
- Chief Greg Duke Onah --Elders Council.
- Barr. Godspower Ogege --Member.
- Barr. Ifeanyi Sunday Ekeruche -- Legal Adviser & Secretary to the Governing Council.
- Engr. Kingsley Ndame piloting our foreign Partners & Engineers in making our dreams of developing Ukwuani Language turn into reality.
The negative prophecy of Local and International Philosophers that Ukwuani Language shall soon go into extinction in no distant time should not be allowed to come to pass. This is a clarion call on Ukwuani's all over the world to support this project. All hands should be on deck. Ukwuani Language is unique and distinct from Ibo language or any other languages in the world because of the unique orthography & vowels. This Foundation is maintaining an Encyclopedia-- record of Ukwuani in all spheres of life (Politics, Medicine, Law, Local Government, State, Federal Administration, Herbal Medicine,, Construction, Civil Service, Organised Business Sector, Manufacturing, Education, Real Estate, etc) that made indelible mark and contributions to the development of Ukwuani nation. The time to prove our Ukwuaniness is now. Teaching and learning Ukwuani Language from Nursery Primary Secondary NCE OND HND B.Sc M.Sc & Ph.D level starts now. This Foundation shall take charge of training and certification at all stages. @copyright--Professor Ifeanyi Chukuma NWOSE. Team Leader.
Keyboard layout - computer
Right Alt (AltGr)
Right Alt (AltGr) + Shift
Keyboard layout - touch
Any key with a little dot on the top right can be pressed and held to revealed more keys. See the longpress subkey of key N below.
© 2022 ULDECF