HOWTO: Uninstall the Text Services Framework Addin.
NOTE: This archived documentation has not been updated recently and may contain information that is no longer relevant
You may need to uninstall the Text Services Framework Addin if you are having difficulty with legacy, non-Unicode, keyboard layouts on newer versions of Keyman Desktop and Microsoft Windows. An alternative solution is to always deselect the Addin from use when working with legacy keyboard layouts (see KMKB0054).
To uninstall the Text Services Framework Addin:
- Close Keyman.
- Go to Windows Control Panel.
- Select 'Add/Remove Programs' or 'Programs & Features'.
- Find Tavultesoft Keyman Desktop in the list.
- Select Change.
- Click Next and select Change again.
- Expand the Addins item.
- Click Text Services Framework.
- Select 'Entire feature will be unavailable'.
- Click Next then Change to complete the process.
- Keyman Desktop Professional 7.0
- Keyman Desktop Light 7.0