HOWTO: Uninstall the RichEdit Addin
NOTE: This archived documentation has not been updated recently and may contain information that is no longer relevant
The Keyman RichEdit Addin lets users type Unicode characters in programs with poor Unicode support. It is not needed for most programs today.
To uninstall the RichEdit Addin:
- Close Keyman.
- Go to Windows Control Panel.
- Select 'Add/Remove Programs' or 'Programs & Features'.
- Find Tavultesoft Keyman Desktop in the list.
- Select Change.
- Click Next and select Change again.
- Expand the Addins item.
- Click RichEdit.
- Select 'Entire feature will be unavailable'.
- Click Next then Change to complete the process.
- Keyman Desktop Light 7.0
- Keyman Desktop Professional 7.0