Keyman has the wrong name for my language
Where does Keyman get names for languages?
The list of language names that Keyman uses ultimately comes from information in the ISO 639-3 registry.
How can I get the the ISO 639-3 registry to change the name of my language?
- Go to https://iso639-3.sil.org
- Under "How Do I?", click on "Submit a change request?" (which will take you to https://iso639-3.sil.org/code_changes/submitting_change_requests)
- Read the information on that page
- Under "ISO 639-3 Request Forms" click on "Change to Language Code" to download a form that allows you to submit a request to change the information for a language code
- Follow the instructions on that form to complete and return the form