The Keyman Desktop installation bootstrapper is a self-extracting executable file that contains a Windows Installer technology MSI file, and optionally keyboards. The bootstrapper is used whenever a package installer is created.
- Checks the system before starting the installation to ensure that all prerequisites are met, and optionally downloads and installs the prerequisites.
- Optionally checks online for an updated version of Keyman Desktop before installing.
- Starts the Keyman Desktop Windows Installer MSI package.
- Installs any keyboards included.
- Starts Keyman Desktop after the install completes.
For command line parameters and more information see Knowledge Base article KMKB0035