What is Keyman Developer?
Keyman Developer is a program with which you can create keyboards for use with Keyman. Some of the major features Keyman Developer includes are:
- Creation of Keyman 6.2 keyboards and packages
- Keyboard wizard for quick construction of simple keyboards
- Integrated keyboard testing and debugging facilities
- Visual keyboard editor
- Keyboard design tutorials and help
- Powerful keyboard design programming language
Although earlier versions of Keyman included most of the functionality of Keyman Developer, with version 5.0 it was made into a separate application, which both simplifies Keyman deployment and reduces the size of Keyman.
With version 6.0, Keyman Developer became available in two editions: Standard and Professional.
How can I obtain Keyman Developer?
Keyman Developer is a shareware product, and can be downloaded from the Keyman Developer website for evaluation. After a trial period of 30 days, you must either register Keyman Developer or remove it from your computer. See the documentation accompanying Keyman Developer for details about registering it.
|Table of Contents|