Before contacting us
When asking a question about Keyman, or reporting a problem you have found, it will help us to answer your query if you can provide us with the following information:
- Your registration information, if you are a registered user.
- The version of Keyman you are using. You can find this by right-clicking the Keyman icon in the taskbar and choosing About...
, or by clicking here.
- Your operating system version, and service pack details (if applicable). This can be found in Control Panel, System, under the General tab.
Click here to open System Properties.
- The application you were using Keyman with and its version number (go to Help, About in the application to find this).
- Particulars of any keyboard files you were using when you experienced the problem.
How to contact us
You can contact us by web, post or fax. Web contact is preferred.
PO Box 550
Sandy Bay TAS 7006
|Fax||03 9923 6047 (in Australia)|
+61 3 9923 6047 (international)
|Table of Contents|