Lexical Model Package Tutorial
- Step 1: What do we include?
- Step 2: Editing .htm files for the Package
- Step 3: Checking a package and adding files
- Step 4: Filling in package details
- Step 5: Compiling, testing and distributing a Package
Welcome! In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a lexical model package. A package is a collection of files, compressed into a single file, just like a ZIP file. It is designed to make installation of a lexical model straightforward for the end user. When done, Keyman for mobile apps can download and install lexical models through the package.
We will be creating a package for the SENĆOŦEN lexical model that was made in Developing a lexical model from a word list.
Let's get started! Move on to the next topic to begin the first step, choosing what to include in the package.