Here are some of the new features and major bug fixes we have added to Keyman for Linux 16.0:
- Improve setting context (#7084)
- Improved reordering and backspace behavior in Chrome(ium) and other apps that
don't support surrounding text (#7079)
- Note, this currently requires an update to ibus to be installed, pending upstream merge and distribution of ibus patches #2440 and 781119be. The packages.sil.org and https://launchpad.net/~keymanapp/+archive/ubuntu/keyman repos contain the updated ibus versions.
- Now supports Ubuntu 22.10 (Kinetic) (#6975)
- System tray will now show icon defined in keyboard instead of generic Keyman icon (#7678)
- Keyman 16 will be the last release that supports Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic.
- Fix uninstallation when using fcitx5 (#6963)