The TypedKeymanPackage class and its subclasses provide precise
typing for the contents of a
- The type of resource contained within the package. Should be either
TypedKeymanPackage is the base class of
LexicalModelKeymanPackage, both of which represent richly-typed parses of their corresponding
Note that the type erasure,
KeymanPackage, will often be easier
to work with in methods looking to handle both types of packages due to Swift's typing constraints.
Methods and Fields
findResource(withID:) -> TypedLanguageResource?
- Returns the resource matching the specified ID, if contained within the package.
- Returns a list of all resources & language pairings supported by this package.
KeyboardKeymanPackage, this resolves to
[[InstallableKeyboard]], while for
LexicalModelKeymanPackage, this resolves to
installables(forLanguage: String) -> [TypedLanguageResource]
- A language-filtered version of the field above, with the 'language index' dimension dropped.
HistoryAdded in Keyman Engine for iPhone and iPad 14.0.
- The base class (and type erasure) for packages.