Advanced Guide for Keyboard Submissions
This is an advanced guide for keyboard maintainers who will be submitting pull requests to the full keyboards repository. Users will need to be proficient enough with Git to keep their own fork in sync with the upstream branch. If that sounds intimidating, maybe consider using the Starter guide instead.
Note: This guide is written for Windows users, so other OS users need to adjust paths accordingly.
- Preliminary Step: Is Your Keyboard Ready?
- Step 1: Setup - One Time Only
- Step 2: Before Starting Work on a Keyboard
- Step 3: Development Tools and Building the Keyboard
- Step 4: Organizing the Keyboard Files
- Step 5: Submitting a GitHub Pull Request
Other guide on submitting keyboards to the Keyman keyboards repo: