- Used by:
- Keyman for Android and Keyman for iPhone and iPad.
- A .MODEL.JS file is a compiled lexical model file.
- A .MODEL.JS file is compiled in Keyman Developer from the Keyman lexical model
source (.MODEL.TS) file and (.TSV) wordlist. Note that .MODEL.JS files are only currently supported in
Keyman for Android and Keyman for iPhone and iPad.
- Distributed with lexical model:
- This is the lexical model file. It must be distributed as a part of your package to allow people to use the lexical model
you have developed.