The KeymanWeb core module is exposed to the developer as
- The release build of KeymanWeb.
- The version of KeymanWeb.
- Keymanweb core module initialization state.
- Set an internal flag to notify KeymanWeb of change in UI activation state.
- Adds an event listener for user-handling of keymanweb events.
- Add hot key handler to array of document-level hotkeys triggered by key-up event.
- Adds keyboards to keymanweb.
- Attach KeymanWeb to HTML element (or IFrame).
- Detach KeymanWeb from HTML element (or IFrame).
- Disables KeymanWeb input handling for the specified control.
- Enables KeymanWeb input handling for the specified control.
- Restore the focus to the element active before input was moved to KeymanWeb.
- Get the ID (internal name) of the currently active keyboard.
- Get the language code for the currently selected language.
- Get keyboard meta data for the selected keyboard and language.
- Obtain the keyboard set for a specific control, if it exists.
- Get details of currently installed keyboards.
- Return the last element activated before input was moved to KeymanWeb.
- Get the (internal) keyboard name and language code of the most recently active keyboard.
- Get the KeymanWeb user interface activation state.
- Sets license key, selects user interface, and other KeymanWeb Options.
- Test if a given keyboard recognizes chiral modifier data, such as left-control vs right-control.
- Test if a given keyboard or keyboard stub (or the current keyboard) is for Chinese, Japanese, or Korean.
- Move input focus to user specified element.
- Removes a user-defined event handler.
- Remove hotkey handler from document's list of hotkey handlers.
- Removes keyboards (by ID) from KeymanWeb.
- Revert OSK to default layer and clear any deadkeys and modifiers
- Change the currently active keyboard.
- Associate control with independent keyboard settings initialized to a specific keyboard.