Get keyboard meta data for the selected keyboard and language.
- The ID (internal name) of the keyboard.
- The BCP 47 language code.
- An object with metadata corresponding to the requested keyboard.
keyboard object contains the following members:
- User-friendly name of the keyboard.
- Internal name of the keyboard.
- User-friendly name of the language actively tied to the keyboard.
- The three-letter code used to internally represent the language.
- The user-friendly name of the region of the world within which the language is predominantly found.
- The three-letter code representing the region.
- The user-friendly name of the country in which the language is spoken.
- A three-letter code corresponding to the country.
- Deprecated. A unique identifier for the keyboard. (Use 'InternalName' instead.)
- The font packaged with the keyboard to support its use.
- The font packaged with the keyboard to properly display specialized OSK characters.
See also keyman.addKeyboards() and its documentation about keyboard specification objects.